MEMBERJETS / SKY380 PASSENGER CODE OF CONDUCT
MemberJets and its part 135 operating partners require all Passengers to strictly adhere to the following rules of conduct in order to ensure a safe, friendly and respectful experience on flights arranged by their broker. These rules are not intended to restrict the rights of anyone but rather to ensure that all Passengers, as well aircraft personnel, can expect to be safe and treated with dignity and respect at all times. If any Passenger engages in conduct that MemberJets considers improper, offensive or likely to risk endangering the safety of other Passengers, MemberJets or our aircraft operator or personnel, then such Passenger may be reprimanded and/or denied transportation. All determinations will be made in the sole discretion of MemberJets management.
In addition, if the conduct of a Passenger endangers the aircraft or any passenger or property while on board; obstructs or hinders the crew in the performance of their duties; fails to comply with any instruction of the crew, including, but not limited to, smoking in any form (including electronic cigarettes, vaporizers and similar devices) or use of drugs or alcohol; involves the use of any offensive, threatening, abusive or insulting words towards the crew or aircraft personnel; or involves behavior which causes discomfort, inconvenience, damage or injury to the crew then the crew may take such measures as it deems necessary to prevent continuation of such conduct, including restraint and notification of law enforcement.
A Passenger may be disembarked and refused onward carriage at any point and may be prosecuted for offenses committed on board the aircraft.
The following rules of conduct will be strictly enforced on ALL flights:
1. In accordance with the FAA rules and regulations, MemberJets prohibits its Passengers from consuming any alcoholic beverages on board any shared flight that are not provided in the minibar located on the aircraft or served by a cabin server. Passengers shall not bring alcohol on board of the aircraft for consumption during a shared flight.
2. MemberJets has zero tolerance for transportation or use of narcotics and other controlled substances, such as drugs and drug paraphernalia, regardless of whether certain substances may be considered legal in any states.
3. The crew will deny boarding to any passenger who appears intoxicated. Any passenger who is denied boarding because he or she is intoxicated will not be entitled to a refund or alternative transportation.
4. Each passenger can transport not more than $10,000 (or foreign equivalent) cash on any MemberJet flight. Passengers will be denied boarding if any of them are in possession of more than $50,000 (or foreign equivalent) cash.
5. Passengers must be respectful of other Passengers and Aircraft personnel.
6. MemberJets and its partners have zero tolerance for any type of harassment or offensive behavior, including, but not limited to:
any kind of verbal or physical abuse, including abuse of any employees and representatives;
any form of discrimination;
the use of profane language, gestures, insults or similar behavior;
loud or boisterous behavior; or
creating strife, conflict or divisiveness
7. Passengers must maintain appropriate hygiene on flights. If someone’s hygiene is offensive to a reasonable passenger, then it would violate MemberJets rules of conduct.
8. While MemberJets does not have a specific dress code on flights, Passengers must wear appropriate attire. Shoes must be worn at all times. Sexually suggestive and other offensive clothing is prohibited.
9. Passengers must not cause damage to any aircraft or to amenities on any aircraft.
10. Passengers shall respect the privacy rights of other Passengers. No photos or videos may be taken of another passenger or shared on social media without the prior consent of such passenger.
11. Passengers have no authority to instruct aircraft crew in their job performance and duties.
12. Passengers must strictly adhere to all policies, procedures, rules and regulations of the aircraft operators.
MemberJets, in collaboration with its Operating Partners and crews will strictly enforce these rules of conduct. If a Passenger violates any of the rules outlined above or other Terms and Conditions, the Charter Operator shall have a right to deny boarding to such passenger, in which case, cancellation fees will not be provided. MemberJets shall not be responsible for alternative transportation if a Passenger is denied boarding due to the violation of any of the rules above.